Professional PMU Full Course
The professional spmu full course is a course that covers all the steps and guidelines when performing permanent and semi-permanent makeup procedure. The course contents are designed by Dr. Ashwini and her team of instructors who have been teaching for permanent makeup and beauty more than 25 years. Our course is taught in a small group to ensure that every student is guided and assisted properly. The course is divided into 2 parts. The theoretical and the practical class. Students will have to perform their tests on real models to assure that they can perform at a professional level. The test on real models will be closely monitored by the Dr Ashwini and her instructors.
This course does not require you to have any prior experience in order to learn it. Dr. Ashwini and her team will guide you depending on your level and provide all the necessary instructions in order for you to properly perform the technique.
- Learning the different patterns in 6D Microblading. Starting from Basic to Advance
- Korean Eyebrows Shading
- Manual eyebrows Shading
- Combination Eyrbrows
- Inner Eyeliner
- Aqua Lips
Demonstration for eyebrows, inner eyeliner and full lips shading will be done by Dr Ashwini and her team of professional instructors.
- Familiarize Products and tools
- Knowledge on different Pigments and its qualities.
- Basic to advance knowledge in Microblading eyebrows
- Different between Microblading and Shading Eyewbrows
- The Eyebrows stroke life cycle
- The Difference of each Microblading pattern
- Knowledge in the different needles used for Eyebrows Shading
- Eyebrows facial analysis
- Eyebrows Measuring techniques.
- Eyebrows design techniques.
- Knowledge on Inner Eyeliner
- Knowledge on Aqua Lips
- Color theory
- How to Suggest and choose the pigments color
- Knowledge on Skin Structure
- The Coloring factors
- Skills and techniques on how to consult before the start of the procedure
- Key to success
- Risk and things to avoid before and after the procedure.
- After care guidelines.
- The Students will learn the theory and practice all the skills in details
- The Students will practice on live model on the last day. All with the guidance of Dr. Ashwini and her staff.
- Course duration : 5 days
- Time : 10.00 am. – 5.00 pm.