Plasma Pen Lifting Course
What is micro plasma lifting?
Micro plasma lifting is a beauty enhancement procedure performed by Natural Brows academy; the institution uses a plasma fusion device to shrink the skin using a sterile, disposable probe.
Fibroblasts are the collagen producing cells in the skin.
Fibroblast treatment is performed with a device called a plasma fusion device, which is used to produce plasma waves. The waves are directed as tiny light spots along the wrinkle lines. The tip of the pen never touches the skin (and the needle like attachment is a sterile, disposable, one time use).
How does micro plasma procedure work?
The pen is held above the skin and a tiny plasma arc connects the tip of the device to the surface of the dermis. Using plasma waves, the old collagen is removed by sublimation
(evaporation), and fibroblasts are stimulated to produce new collagen. The targeted skin contracts and is essentially eliminated without any cutting, which results in the tightening and shrinking of the targeted skin.
- You’ll learn how to do Upper and Lower Eyelid Lifting
• You’ll learn how to do Eyebrows Lifting
• You’ll learn how to do General Wrinkle Tightening
• You’ll learn how to remove Forehead Wrinkle
• You’ll learn how to remove Crows Feet Wrinkle
• You’ll learn how to do Neck Lift
• You’ll learn how to do Smile Line Lifting
• You’ll learn how to do Stretch Mark reductions
• You’ll learn how to remove Acne Scar
• You’ll learn how to Remove Mule and Dark Spot
• You’ll learn how to Remove Skin Tags
• You’ll learn how to do Lifting treatment by Plasma Blast Machine
• You’ll learn how to Remove wrinkles without Surgery
- You’ll receive a certificate of completion from Natural Brows Academy
- You’ll receive a Plasma Blast Machine from Korea
- You’ll receive the starter kit that has
- Anesthesia Cream
- After Care cream
- You’ll receive the instruction Manual on how to perform the procedure.
- Course duration : 2 days
- Time : 10.00 am. – 5.00 pm.
1st day : Theory and practice
2nd day : Demonstration by Dr. Ashwini and Students practice on real life model