Non-Surgical Skin Lifting
Fibroblast is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to reduce the volume of excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery.
Fibroblast Treatment is known for it’s success with:
- Non Surgical Eye Lifts
- Minimising crows feet & frown lines
- Tummy Tightening
- Neck & Jaw Tightening
The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches or bandages and minimal downtime. A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price than actual surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fibroblast is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including under eyes and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Bunny lines and frown lines.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Jowls and Neck Tightening.
As Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment (skin volume is actually reduced), the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing, but the positive results should last years depending on the area treated. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the final results will be seen after 8 weeks. For some, an additional treatment may be required after 8 weeks for maximum results. Additionally, there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Clients may see results instantly but the skin continues to improve over the course of the following 12 weeks.
2- 3 further treatments may be recommended to get desired results. Appointments must be spaced out by at least 12 weeks.
Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a fully certified technician. Still the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment.
There will be small carbon crusts (little polkadots) in the treated area that will last 7-10 days before naturally lifting, revealing new pink skin beneath. Swelling in the eye area is to be expected for a few days following an upper eyelid treatment. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
- You should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. If you display signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Your skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- You should not be prone to keloid scars.
- You must not have diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues.
- You must not have sunburn/suntan.
- You must have no history of Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation.
- You must not display herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended you consult with your medical Doctor and begin taking medication 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
- You cannot have the treatment if you wear a pacemaker due to the electrical arcing.
- You cannot have the treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You should have eyelash extensions REMOVED prior to treatment, if treating eye areas.
- This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-3 . Fibroblast Treatment is not advised for those with very dark skin. This is because there is a higher risk of hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) following treatment.
- On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up is worn on the treatment area. You may take an anti-histamine 60 minutes prior to your appointment to help with swelling and continue to take anti-histamines for 2-3 days following your appointment.A numbing agent is applied and left to take effect for up to 45 minutes. When the treatment area is sufficiently numb, the session begins with multiple connections of the fibroblast tip, spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area, which may be uncomfortable and slightly irritating. Treatment time is dependant on the size of the area.Immediately after treatment the area may be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts (spots). You may experience a sensation similar to a sun burn which will likely last a few hours. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. The carbon crusts will lift within 5 -14 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results gradually improve over the course of the following 8-12 weeks.Following treatment you will be given thorough aftercare instructions& a leaflet to ensure that you see the best results, a saline solution will be given to you for cleaning the area. In the 2 weeks following treatment (or until the treatment area has fully healed) the area treated must be kept completely dry, once the carbon crusts have healed and fallen off a make up concealer can be used to cover up any redness until completely healed
If уоu are tired of daily foundation applications and are looking for a safe, еffесtіvе, аnd lоng-lаѕtіng ѕоlutіоn, BB Glоw treatment is thе rіght сhоісе fоr уоu.
On the upside you can rеѕtоrе your ѕkіn’ѕ youthful glоw, rеduсе thе арреаrаnсе оf асnе ѕсаrѕ, frесklеѕ, wrinkles, and bring out the nаturаl bеаutу оf your ѕkіn promoting long term anti-aging benefits. The only downside is that it comes with a noticeable price tag. It is up to you to decide if the treatment is worth it. As for us, we say YES! At this moment in time BB Glow does not have an alternative. Who doesn’t want a doll face with anti-aging effects all in one? Now you can surely have your cake and eat it too!