This course focuses on the areola pigmentation process, adjustment of areola colors to be brighter, and correction of areola to look more natural.
- Color theory and correction
- Correct methods of areola pigmentation
- Solving areola problems
- Areola pigmentation aftercare techniques
- Skin layers and areola anatomy
- Hand pressure on areola pigmentation
- Areola design for beauty and balance
- Safe usage of aesthetics in areola pigmentation
- Adjustment of areola colors
- Color selection for natural looks
- Pigmentation technique that causes the least damage
- Aftercare procedures
- Course duration : 2 days
- Time : 10.00 am. – 5.00 pm.