Vitiligo camouflage is an increasingly popular treatment option for people who have lost pigmentation in their skin due to the skin condition vitiligo. Vitiligo is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the skin’s pigmentation, resulting in patches of skin that are white or lighter than the surrounding skin. Vitiligo camouflage involves using permanent makeup to create the appearance of pigmentation in the affected areas.
A vitiligo camouflage course is designed for permanent makeup artists who want to learn the techniques and skills required to effectively camouflage vitiligo. The course typically covers a range of topics related to skin analysis, color theory, and pigmentation techniques.
- Color theory and correction
- Correct methods of vitiligo pigmentation
- Solving vitiligo problems
- vitiligo pigmentation aftercare techniques
- Skin layers and anatomy
- Hand pressure on vitiligo pigmentation
- hands on live model
- Safe usage of aesthetics in vitiligo pigmentation
- Adjustment of skin colors
- Color selection for natural looks
- Pigmentation technique that causes the least damage
- Aftercare procedures
- Course duration : 2 days
- Time : 10.00 am. – 5.00 pm.